|Power Scenerio in India
All India installed capacity as on 30.09.2013 was 228721.73 MW.
- Thermal – 155968.99 MW.
- Hydro - 39788.40 MW.
- Nuclear - 4780 MW.
- Renewable - 28184.35 MW.
Total Energy shortage of 8.5% with Peak shortage at 10.3%.
News & Events
• 2x660 MW Supercritical Coal based Thermal Power Project at Tehsil Gotegaon Distt. Narsinghpur in Madhya Pradesh with a Capital layout of Approx. Rs.8,000/- Crores.
- Implementation Agreement for 1320 MW has already been signed up with state government.
- Land: 749 Acres (approx.) of land (including 64 Acres of Govt. land) in contiguous stretch has been purchased and is in possession of the company, which is adequate to set up 1320 (2x660) MW Supercritical coal based units.
- Water: Firm allocation of 40 cusec water granted by Water Resource Deptt. (WRD).
- Environmental Clearance: Approval of Terms of Reference (TOR) for EIA study etc. was accorded by MOEF. Public Hearing Committee meeting was held successfully. Application for grant of Environment clearance submitted to MOEF.
- Power Evacuation: As per IA, sale of 5% of net power on energy charges GOMP as determined by the State Regulatory Commission. Our comments on the Draft PPA of the Energy Dept. GOMP have already been sent and the same are under discussion with GOMP.
400 MW power shall be tied through PTC, Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) signed . PPA with PTC is in advance stage of finalization.
Remaining power shall be traded through merchant route. Agreement for Long Term Access & Bulk Power Transmission Agreement for 800 MW signed with Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. on 03.01.2011.
- Coal: As per laid down criteria by CEA / MOP for 12th Plan Projects for long term Coal Linkage, TEMPPL is eligible for full points. Meeting for long term Coal Linkage Committee is expected shortly. Fuel for one unit is already tied up.
- Defence Clearance: Already obtained from Defence Estate Office, Jabalpur.
- Chimney Height Clearance: Already obtained from Airports Authority of India .
- Rail Transport Clearance from Ministry of Railway (Railway Board) was accorded for establishing railway siding at the Project Site.
- Fly Ash Utilization – MOU already signed with M/s ACC Ltd. for collection of 2000 MT of fly ash per day.
MOU signed with M/s Vikas Concrete Industries, Jabalpur for collection of 1000 MT per day.